Saturday, January 26, 2013

Your own light

You remain retarded because of these people who go on telling you what is right and what is wrong.

They keep you in dependence, in slavery. And I have told you, the greatest slavery is spiritual slavery, and the whole of humanity is living under spiritual slavery.

I teach you rebellion!

Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light. Find the light and it will show you the path. The path that is shown by your own light is the only path that is right. What others have been telling may be right for them; it cannot be right for you.

That's why I am not a moralist, I am not an immoralist. I am absolutely amoral. I don't consider morality or immorality at all. I am not a puritan who creates guilt in you.

Excerpted from "Yakusan: Straight to the Point of Enlightenment" by Osho

No comments: