Friday, August 7, 2009

Stop Killing

Some of you kill animals in sacrifices
Some of you eat them with spices

One fine morn, you draw ropes and gun
You say, you want to kill them for fun

You rear animals and peel them for leather
You catch innocent birds for their feather

While you, the shooters, practice for aiming
You target the life that is flying

Just for some pleasure you make them victim
I think you don’t care about eco-system

But I’m not ready for any compromises
Please clean up your heart, no excuses

Don’t shrink their habitat, have mercy
Me say, let them live and move freely

Stop and discourage buying of animals
And support innocent in their fight for survival

Tell you again, me say, listen my friend
It’s endangered species that we must defend

Well, I’m here with the right motive
To protect wild life, as my objective

I know you give respect to what I say
“Don’t kill animals and birds”, I pray

So next time when you go out for safari

Remember the teaching of Bhandari.
- Vaibhav

No comments: